CHURCH OF ST NICHOLAS THE MIRADE-MAKER. 1655, VILLAGE OF HUSNYI
A classic Boyko style church is located on a slope of a high mountain. Together with a wooden bell tower it develops into a magnificent architectural ensemble against the background of beautiful mountain scenery. The church looks simple and compact; it was built from a fir tree timber. Corners are sloping to one side and are covered with hipped roofs. This building was very well restored in 1971-1972, but the shingles were later replaced by metal.
Source: Uzhanskyi national nature park
89000, Ukraine, Transcarpathian region, Veliky Berezny vil, Nezalezhnosti street, 7
Phone/fax: (03135) 2-10-37
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, web: www.unpp.com.ua